HarperDB is a database that optimizes the data value chain for any size company without sacrificing features, functionality or stability. It is designed to handle most workloads on a single product. HarperDB was founded in Denver, CO with the belief that database architecture can be simple and accessible to everyone. We are looking for a highly motivated professional to join our growing team here in the Denver area.
- Generating new business through omni-channel prospecting including social, phone, email, web
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Think critically, ask probing questions and connect the dots while understanding customer needs
- Be able to have quality conversations about all company products and services within the first 60 days of employment
- Assess situations and make internal marketing recommendations to overcome restraints
- Participate in continuing education on new and existing products and services and competitive products
- Understanding of competitors and products in database market
- Being able to work well independently and as a team player
- Follow all internal processes and procedures (or help make them better)
- Communicate our values/mission and help our clients achieve success
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new profitable business
- Track and report progress with prospects/clients outlining budgets, forecasts, etc.
- Work with team analyzing opportunities in specific markets/verticals
- Manage business opportunities from negotiation to close
- Developing and sustaining strategic relationships/partnerships with clients
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Experience in B to B business
- Proven ability to manage schedule
- Ability to open doors through cold calling
- Experience with HubSpot a plus
- Healthcare, dental and vision.
- Flexible Vacation.
- Cell Phone and Internet reimbursement
- Awesome location and space.