We will focus on connecting our cloud database to a visualization software by installing drivers, configuring the data source manager, locating the schema, and and then performing analysis through infographics.
- Install the ODBC Driver.
- Configure DSN with HarperDB details.
- Connect Tableau to HarperDB.
- Create a Taylor Swift-themed dashboard:
- Explore data features.
- Choose a color palette.
- Create visuals: Non-English Speakers Distribution, Top 10 Hashtags, Tweet Distribution by Hour, and KPIs.
- Format for aesthetics.
- Assemble the dashboard with a background template.
- Publish on Tableau Public.
See part one of this series as well.