We'll be using HarperDB with Vue to create a simple dashboard a user could login to and interact with.
- Set up a HarperDB instance by signing up for a free HarperDB Cloud Instance on their website.
- Create a new instance in the dashboard by specifying the instance name and authentication details.
- Select the specifications for the instance, typically starting with the free tier.
- Confirm the details and wait for the instance to be created.
- Once the instance is up and running, add a new schema called "staging" and create a "users" table with the primary key "id."
- Build a Vue app to display the user table and a button to add new users.
- Integrate the Vue app with HarperDB by making API calls to the instance using the HarperDB token.
- Use Axios to fetch data from the instance to display the user information in the app's table.