This episode features Sai Pragna Etikyala, Technical Lead at Twilio, for a discussion on event driven architectures and modern asynchronous applications. Questions covered include:
- Tell us a bit about you, background, journey in tech
- What do you work on in your role at Twilio?
- What do you like about being tech lead?
- Let's talk about how to build easier/better event driven architectures. Why is this important?
- What workflow orchestration tools can help?
- Are you involved in the tech community outside of work? Anywhere folks can connect with you?
Sai Pragna Etikyala is a Technical Lead at Twilio, currently leading the team responsible for A2P 10DLC compliance for messaging. Utilizing her extensive experience with asynchronous systems, she has efficiently re-architected Twilio's complex compliance systems, leading to notable improvements in manageability and operational efficiency. Before joining Twilio, she worked at Amazon Web Services, Yahoo, and Cerner. Throughout her tenure at these companies, she developed robust end-to-end solutions and successfully managed complex operations. This has enriched her expertise not only in asynchronous computing but also in software development, cloud computing, and healthcare IT solutions. She holds a Master's degree in Computer Science from Arizona State University. Her innovative and agile approach to software engineering and leadership distinguishes her as a significant contributor to the telecommunications realm and beyond.