This episode features Ghanshyam Bhatt, Software Engineering Manager at PayPal, for a discussion on SDK development. Questions covered include:
- Tell us a bit about you, background, journey in tech
- What is SDK development; what companies are building SDKs and who are the customers?
- How is SDK development different from App development?
- What are some good resources to follow if you're doing SDK development?
- What other tools / technologies are you excited about at the moment related to mobile app development, Android, and/or iOS? How is UI code changing?
Ghanshyam leads the Native Checkout SDK team at PayPal. With over a decade of experience building mobile apps, he has recently been involved in developing mobile SDKs. He is responsible for strategizing and delivering the SDKs by leveraging my mobile experience to compete with various products in the market. He started his career as an Android engineer and evolved his iOS programming skills to advocate for mobile-first experiences to delight users.